Haugen-Gruppen – Sr Manager Supply Chain Development
Haugen-Gruppen is one of Scandinavia's strongest grocery companies that market and sell their own and internationally well-known and strong brands to enrich the food culture in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland with international tastes and trends. The company ambition is to be a leader in introducing and developing exciting brands for both the grocery market, restaurant and large households always striving for market leadership in all categories in which they operate.
Historically the different Haugen-Gruppen country organisations, and especially the supply chain organisations, in the respective countries have to a large extent worked isolated. There is however a big expectation that increased collaboration can further excel the development in Supply Chain and therefore they have expanded the Nordic corporate office with a Chief Supply Chain Officer. The mission for this person is to establish a Nordic Supply Chain agenda and unleashing a significant potential in terms of service level, costs and capital tie-in for the next years to come.
To realise this potential, we are now recruiting a Senior Manager Supply Chain Development. The position will be part of the group Supply Chain Management team at Haugen-Gruppen and work closely with the key relationships in all markets as well as principals and customers.
The role is based in Copenhagen/Malmö, and travel to the other sites in the Nordics is required.
About the role
Strengthening the Supply Chain Team with a Sr. Manager Supply Chain Development will enable Haugen-Gruppen to boost the optimisations, consolidation of the Nordic supply chain and to drive projects across the markets. The development role covers end-to-end supply chain and spans all the way from Strategic footprint projects and collaboration with principals to optimisation of delivery service and scrap. Since the current Supply Chain organisation to a large extent is bound up in operational tasks this role will be crucial to achieve success.
It is furthermore of vital importance to utilize the competence and human capital within the group in the Supply Chain area to use its competence in the most efficient way in the Nordics. With the newly established governance of ONE Nordic Supply Chain is therefore a great opportunity to be part of building up a new setup and ways of working as one organisation. The Sr. Manager Supply Chain Development will lead the work of creating best practice and centre of excellence forums to boost the organisation and competence build up.
• Together with the Chief Supply Chain Officer set the long-term, strategy and roadmap for the Nordic Supply Chain setup/footprint to optimize service levels, costs and capital tye up.
• Lead the supply chain development work for the group and establish processes and frameworks that enhances collaboration across the Nordics, incl. centre of excellence framework.
• Implement a continuous improvement culture in the organisation.
• Analyse and optimize logistics/distribution networks to provide the required goods on time and at the lowest cost possible.
• Drive various cross country/functional projects.
• Together with the commercial organisations decrease the vulnerability towards fluctuations in supply and demand by developing a more harmonious product portfolio with as many common products across the Nordics and proactive tail management as possible – balancing revenue risks.
• Further develop KPI model for supply chain performance management.
• Drive business improvement through continuously reducing the logistics cost structure and improving forecast accuracy and inventory control.
• Secure a future best in class Supply Chain through internal and external benchmarking.
• Together with CFO and CSCO continuously investigate opportunities from digital solutions for Supply Chain.
The ideal candidate has significant experience from a company renowned for best practice within supply chain management from the FMCG industry or other comparable industries, where the candidate has worked with development of supply chain in a cross market setup with approximately the same size and complexity. Further, having led transformations or developments of supply chain setups is considered a clear advantage and directly transferable to this role at Haugen-Gruppen. While hands-on experience with supply chain management is of utmost importance it will be even better if it arrives in combination with some years of supply chain consulting experience.
Ideal experience for this role:
• Relevant academic background, preferably Master's degree.
• 5+ years of FMCG experience
• 5+ years of supply chain management experience
• Strong project management skills
• Optimization and change management experience
• International experience working across multiple geographies in supply chain roles.
• Fluency in English
As a person we see that you are:
• Hands-on approach, a self-starter who is not afraid to put in work where needed and thrives in entrepreneurial settings.
• Strong communicator with ability to connect with people on all levels of the organization, independent of background. High energy level and inspires others.
• Ambitious, sets high targets for self and team.
• Professional ways of working. Role model to the supply chain organization.
About Haugen Gruppen
Haugen-Gruppen is the leading importer, marketer and distributor of international high-quality brands within the food industry in the Nordics. The group also has a growing share of own brands, with a strategy to further develop this category. The current structure of the group is country-based organizations in Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland with full facilities in all countries, and a lean, Nordic office.
Haugen-Gruppen was founded more than 100 years ago. Genuine passion and curiosity for food and beverage has led the company to work with brands from all over the world. The company currently has a strong presence in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland and supplies supermarkets, service stations, canteens, cafes, gourmet restaurants across the Nordics. The group is known to build strong categories and develop new concepts.
Today, Haugen-Gruppen is a leading Nordic supplier with a total of NOK 2.3 billion in revenue. The Group’s mission is to be a leading and preferred supplier in all operating categories with focus on branded products of high quality.
Application for the job
In this recruitment, Haugen-Gruppen is partnering with Academic Search International. If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please contact Senior Consultant: Tobias Albrektsson, email@example.com.