Haugen-Gruppen AB - Head of Supply Chain
Head of Supply Chain, Haugen-Gruppen
We are looking for a Head of Supply Chain to join Haugen-Gruppen based at the new office in Stockholm. The company is experiencing an expansion phase and is re-organizing its business set-up to further increase the competitiveness on the Swedish market.
Are you an experienced Supply Chain Manager, who is communicative, strategic, and analytical, that wants to be a part of this unique opportunity to further develop the Supply Chain organization within Haugen-Gruppen?
About the Role
Our purpose is to develop the Haugen-Gruppen Supply Chain as a competitive edge, delivering customer and brand value with the right service and cost level. As Head of Supply Chain, you will build, lead, and develop the Swedish Supply Chain organization that drives service, quality and cost, E2E in the Haugen-Gruppen value chain from customer to suppliers. You will be setting the supply chain strategies, business plan and warehouse footprint. As Head of Supply Chain, you will be a part of country management team and a part of the Nordic Supply Chain organization.
Key responsibilities individual
• Improve service delivery performance in Sweden/Nordics
• Build country Supply Chain organization with shared agenda across inbound and outbound logistics, planning, customer service, procurement, and warehousing.
• Ensure cost-competitiveness through optimizing footprint, routes, and equipment utilization, build organization to deliver excellent quality and service levels towards both internal and external customers.
• Drive shared KPIs and ensure good communication with commercial organization in countries, delivering on a local commercial agenda.
• Optimize CAPEX spend in inbound and outbound logistics and warehousing.
• Collaborate with group SC regarding procurement on transport and warehouse tenders.
• Drive customer collaboration within the value chain.
• Act as an integrator between commercial and supply chain organizations and be the first point of contact for customer related supply chain topics.
Key responsibilities shared
• Driver of the country S&OP process
• Drive best practice and continuous improvement in customer service, demand and supply planning, warehousing & transport.
• Deliver on QEHS agenda
• Work with group supply chain and country MT regarding principal/supplier relationships and agreements
• Drive customer collaboration together with commercial teams
What we are looking for
You have minimum a master’s degree within Supply Chain Management or similar and around five years of experience working in a leading position within supply chain, preferably within the food industry. You have good understanding of local market dynamics, how to leverage global providers and a strong commercial, global and execution mind-set. You also have a strategic perspective coupled with understanding of end-to-end processes in Supply Chain. We are looking for a “people’s person”. As a leader you have good influencing skills, the ability to build strong relationships and the ability to unite and inspire a new organization around a shared agenda. You have a structured way of working, good IT-understanding and proven analytical skills. Excellent communication skills, spoken and written, in both Swedish and English are a prerequisite.
What we will offer you
We offer you an opportunity to take on an exciting role in a business where you will always be challenged. The Haugen Group offers you an exciting mission in a expansive company. This means working in high speed and tasks that may vary from day to day. You get the opportunity to be a part of a journey, in our new Supply Chain team based in Stockholm, from the beginning. You will work in a low prestige and highly engaged environment. We are also very proud to be certified as a Great place to work.
Is this the right job for you? Please send your application as soon as possible at the latest 2023-06-13 on the link below. If you have specific questions that you feel the need to sort out before sending your application, please contact Recruit Partner’s consultant Martina Nordberg at +46 73 624 77 24 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Haugen-Gruppen is the leading importer, marketer, and distributor of international high-quality brands within the food industry in the Nordics. The group also has a growing share of own brands, with a strategy to further develop this category. The current structure of the group is country-based organizations in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland with full facilities in all countries, and a lean, Nordic office.
Haugen-Gruppen was founded more than 100 years ago. Genuine passion and curiosity for food and beverage has led the company to work with brands from all over the world. The company currently has a strong presence in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland and supplies supermarkets, service stations, canteens, cafes, gourmet restaurants across the Nordics. The group is known to build strong categories and develop new concepts.
Today, Haugen-Gruppen is a leading Nordic supplier with a total of NOK 2.3 billion in revenue. The Group’s mission is to be a leading and preferred supplier in all operating categories with focus on branded products of high quality.